After doing some research and observing my clients for the last two month I realized, that “Fukushima” has some effect here on our wellbeing. We are exposed right now to a high radiation. Symptoms that I see in my practice and what I found out through research are the following. You may feel very fatigued, without reason, flue like symptoms and headaches, which last a long time, the lungs may feel dry, burning, lots of phlegm and cough and the stomach and intestines show digestive problems, from burning, acidity, constipation to loose stool.Radiation exposure causes cancer, through the formation of a very reactive free radical called “hydroxyradical”.
What can we do?
- Using a high quality whey protein gives your body the precursors to manufacture glutathione, so your liver can deal with the extra toxic load.
- Sea Vegetables ( wakame, kombu and other seaweeds )
- Spirulina & Chlorella algae ( build immune response and eliminate heavy metals)
- Miso soup (detoxifies and binds radioactive elements such as strontium and other pollutants from the body)
- Green tea has proven “radioprotective effects” whether consumed either before or after exposure to radiation.
- Prolamine Iodine (to protect the thyroid) available at my clinic
- Clay bath and drinking of Clay (have a great source, which contains the full spectrum of vital trace minerals)
- AOX and Meta-ex , chelate heavy metals (available at our clinic)
- Brassica vegetables and high beta carotene vegetables
- Beans and lentils (Mungbeans are used in Ayurvedic Medicine to detox)
- Cod liver oil
- Avoid sugars , sweets and wheat
- Use a good multivitamin/mineral supplement
Claudia Weitkemper – L.Ac., O.M.D. – Naturopath – RN
510-978-3444 – naturalhealingways.com