You may be wondering, what’s acupuncture used for?
Traditional Chinese Medicine offers a wide scope of treatments for a broad array of ailments.
Conditions treated by acupuncture may include the following:
- allergies of all types
- Candida (“yeast’)
- dermatological disorders (eczema, acne, etc.)
- neurological disorders
- digestive disorders (irritable bowel, acid reflux, etc.)
- drug addiction and withdrawal (cigarettes, narcotics, etc.)
- headaches (including migraines)
- hay fever
- high blood pressure
- infertility/sexual dysfunctions
- fertility challenges
- liver diseases (Heapatitis)
- lung conditions (asthma, bronchitis, etc.)
- menopausal problems
- musculoskeletal problems (arthritis, tendonitis, etc.)
- pain of all types (fibromyalgia, etc.)
- lower back pain
- reproductive or menstrual difficulties
- side-effects of treatments (chemotherapy, radiation, etc.)
- stress and anxiety
- weak immunity
- weight management
- common cold
It is important to note that because utilization of Traditional Chinese Medicine is virtually limitless, many people receive acupuncture to address an illness but also as a preventative health maintenance therapy.
Your wellness is important! Contact us today for a free 15-minute phone consultation or visit our Albany acupuncture clinic.
Acupuncture is often combined with other therapies including chiropractic, massage, physical therapy, psychology and conventional Western medicine. It is compatible with many forms of health care.
Reference: Blue Poppy Press