What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Healing with light at the cellular level
The goal of laser therapy for pain and inflammation is to deliver light energy units, in the form of photons, to damaged cells. Photons absorbed by the cells through laser therapy stimulate the mitochondria to accelerate production of ATP. This biochemical increase in cell energy is used to help transform cells from a state of illness to a stable, healthy state.
Multi Radiance Technology™ devices are an optimal tool for pain relief because:
• MRT offers a unique combination of radiances working synergistically to provide a high photonic density delivered up to 5 inches deep in tissue.
• The combination of these radiances covers the complete spectrum of the therapeutic window (from Red Light 600nm to Infrared Light 905nm).
An 88% positive effect was demonstrated in studies done on the efficacy of Multi Radiance Technology in relieving pain caused by arthritis of small and medium joints. The clinical study involved 140 participants. Over 4,000 studies have been conducted worldwide to validate the effectiveness of laser therapy.
• Cervical (neck pain) healing & lumbar (low back) pain healing)
• Wrist pain and injuries (Carpal Tunnel)
• Elbow and joint pain and injuries
• Lower extremities pain
• Foot and ankle pain – Knee and joint pain and injuries
• Treatment after dental surgery
• Cosmetic Enhancement
• Hair Growth
• Smoking Cessation
• Weight loss
• Adrenal stimulation
• Rapid Cell Growth
• Faster Wound Healing
• Increased Metabolic Activity
• Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation — Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
• Anti-Inflammatory Action — Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
• Increased Vascular Activity — Laser light induces temporary vasodilatation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
• Stimulated Nerve Function — Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
• Cold Laser therapy is an effective means of relief for many symptoms and improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
What is cold laser treatment?
Call today for your appointment!
Center for Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine
1115 Marin Ave
Albany, Ca. 94706